Views: 201 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-06 Origin: Site
The stainless steel insulated water bottles is made of double-layer stainless steel inside and outside. The inner tank and the outer shell are combined by welding technology, and the air in the interlayer between the inner tank and the outer shell is extracted by vacuum technology to achieve the effect of vacuum insulation. Do you want to know more details about it? Let's learn more about the process flow of the stainless steel water bottle.
The stainless steel insulated tumbler is characterized by a cover on the top and a tight seal. The vacuum insulation layer can delay the heat dissipation of the water and other liquids in the interior to achieve the purpose of heat preservation. The thermos bottle is developed from the thermos. The principle of insulation is the same as that of the thermos, but people make the bottle into a water bottle for convenience. There are three ways of heat transmission: radiation, convection and transmission. The silver water bottle bladder in the thermos can reflect the radiation of hot water, the vacuum of the water bottle bladder and the vacuum water bottle can block the heat transfer, and the bottle that is not easy to transfer heat can prevent heat convection.
1. Shell processing flow
Outer tube picking—tube cutting—bulging—segmentation—bulging—rolling mid-angle—reducing bottom—cutting bottom—stripping—flat upper mouth—punching bottom—flat bottom mouth—cleaning and drying—test knocking—qualified shell .
2. Inner shell processing flow
Inner tube picking—cutting tube—flat tube—bulging—rolling the angle—flat upper mouth—flat bottom mouth—thread rolling—cleaning and drying—checking and knocking—butt welding—testing water leak detection—drying—qualified inner tank .
3. Assembly process of outer shell and inner shell
Water bottle mouth—welding port—pressing midsole—welding bottom—welding inspection port welding bottom—midsole spot welding getter—vacuuming—temperature measurement—electrolysis—polishing—temperature measurement—inspection and polishing—pressure outsole—painting— Detect temperature-inspect spray paint-silk screen-packaging-finished product storage.
1. Keep the thermos water bottle dry if it is not used for a long time.
2. In order to prevent the generation of peculiar smell and stains, please clean and dry after use.
3. Since the use of dirty water will leave red spots similar to rust, it can be soaked in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes and then cleaned.
4. Please use a soft cloth dipped in a neutral detergent and a moistened sponge to wipe the surface of the product. The product must be cleaned after each use.
5. Steel water bottleand metal water bottle are prohibited from filling the following items: dry ice, carbonated drinks, plum juice, lemon juice and other acidic beverages.
For more reliable travel water bottle, stainless steel tumbler, and stainless steel lunch box, please visit https://www.topdrinkware.com/. Welcome customers all over the world to discuss business opportunities and cooperation with water bottle.