Views: 332 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-05 Origin: Site
1、304 stainless steel
(1) Introduction: 304 is a general-purpose stainless steel, which is widely used to make equipment and machine parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). 304 stainless steel is a grade of stainless steel produced in accordance with the ASTM standard. 304 is equivalent to 0Cr19Ni9 (0Cr18Ni9) stainless steel in China. 304 contains 19% chromium and 9% nickel.
(2) Use: 304 is usually used in stainless steel, insulation cup liner, food production equipment, general chemical equipment, nuclear energy, etc.
(3) Advantages: good resistance to intergranular corrosion, excellent resistance to corrosion performance and cold working, stamping performance, can be used as heat-resistant stainless steel as well as good cold and hot working properties.
2、201 stainless steel
(1) Introduction: 201 stainless steel, with certain acid resistance, alkali resistance, high density, polishing without bubbles, no pinholes, etc., is the production of a variety of cases, strap bottom cover quality materials, etc. Mainly used for making decorative tubes, industrial tubes, some shallow drawing products.
(2) Use: Produce all kinds of case and strap back cover, etc. Mainly used for making decorative tubes, industrial tubes, some shallow drawn products. Commonly used in insulation cup shell.
(3) Advantages: certain acid and alkali resistance, high density, polishing without bubbles and pinholes, etc.
3、316 stainless steel
(1) Introduction: 316 stainless steel pipe is a hollow, long, round steel.
(2) Use:, mainly widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, mechanical instrumentation and other industrial conveying pipelines and mechanical structural components, etc.
(3) Advantages: better corrosion resistance than 304 stainless steel, with intergranular corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance.